Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I need a Passport...

So here I am, 43 years old, and I've never had a need for a Passport. That's pretty sad, considering it's always been my dream to spend a couple of months in Europe just traveling from city to city on the Euro-Train, seeing as much of Europe as I possibly can. Hmmmm...guess I can probably kiss that dream good-bye.

So today I ran over to the Post Office and did everything I needed to get my Passport. Hopefully it will be here in 4 weeks!

I also had to write a letter to China requesting permission to adopt Leila. Although the adoption agency has approved me, the final word/approval must come from China. Since I am adopting a waiting child, I must write a medical plan of treatment for Leila, as well as detail why I want to adopt her. It's done and ready to go...so now I sit on pins and needles waiting for their approval.

Meanwhile...I have plenty of paperwork to keep me busy while I wait!

No comments: