Monday, December 10, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So, thanks to Comcrap (and I'm being kind), I've been without internet for several days now. Unfortunately, they're the only game in town, and I'm stuck with them.

Anyhow...on to happier things, we've decorated the tree, and Leila got a letter from Santa Claus, and she's at the top of the "good girl" list!!! Quite honestly, I'm not surprised...I'm an upfront kinda mom, I'd tell ya if she was a "bad" girl...but she isn't...and she never is. She's almost too good, and I worry about what she's going to be like as a teenager...will I be paid back then?!?!? I'm trying to be a "cup is half full" kinda mom, but Leila is just too good to be true sometimes! Alright, alright...I'll stop the whole Kathy Gifford routine!!!



No comments: