Sunday, January 15, 2006

When she sleeps, I sleep








Hello everyone...sorry for no posts for the past couple of days, but I woke up with a sore throat yesterday, and I'm being lazy because I don't want to be sick for our trip home. So when she napped yesteday, so did I.

We went on the River Boat Cruise last night, and we got home at 9:00PM, Leila and I lay down, and BOOM, both of us were out until 7:00AM this morning. I managed to get her into her PJ's, but I didn't put mine on thinking once she's asleep, I'll shower and blog, then go to bed...but, I fell asleep, along with Leila, and I woke up this morning with all my clothes on!!! This mommy business is tiring stuff!

She's becoming much more clingy and not allowing me to be on the computer when she's awake, so she's napping right now (I just took a little nap myself), so I thought I'd write a quick post, and post some pictures, from the cruise. The second picture, with the beautiful lights down the side of it, is our hotel.

Ciao for now my friends!

No comments: